Hello Roberta,

I'm planning to come on Saturday, driving to the Wissahickon trail head,
having breakfast at Bruno's and then riding my QB down the trail, along
Kelly Drive and then taking the left turn onto Race St. to the convention
center. Not sure which of my teenage sons will be joining me or if my
friend and his son will make it, but I'll be there with my Sackville sack
slung over my shoulder. I may also be wearing a black Walz bike cap. I'll
be looking for you there!

JohnS