Here you go:
https://ridepdw.com/products/full-metal-fenders-safety-tabs?variant=24829153601#

And this is a photo -- somewhat hard to see them -- installed on their
VO-type fender struts.
https://ridepdw.com/collections/discount-eligible/products/full-metal-fenders-650-beast-65mm?variant=31282542247993

I thought about getting some of these, but even with rather tight fender
clearances on my dirt road bikes, I've not yet -- in some 10 or so years of
using fenders on (dry, flattish, but often gravely, with not infrequent
sticks) dirt I've had no problem; OTOH, the one time I experienced "stick
wheel lockup" -- I was the observer, not the patient -- was when I was
following my brother through bosque singletrack, he riding bare-wheeled
knobbies. He caught a stick; I, with fenders (and smooth tires) did not.

I'd guess that with no knobs, you'd be fine with metal fenders, especially
if you have the standard clearances.