Yes exactly!  Thanks.

On 11/20/19 11:01 PM, 'jeffrey kane' via RBW Owners Bunch wrote:
I believe Steve is thinking of the Portland Design Works fender safety tabs.

https://ridepdw.com/collections/custom-fender-fit-collection/products/full-metal-fenders-safety-tabs?variant=24829153601

I've seen them installed on friends bikes but haven't felt the need to use them on mine for my daily combat commute in NYC. I do run V/O  Noir fenders though -- and after three years of urban warfare they are nicked, chipped and slightly dinged here and there but idk -- isn't that what we all refer to around here as beausage?