Thumbs up for Walter! His patches are fantastic.

He has made all of our ours, including our most popular:

https://www.rivelopdx.com/shop/patch-pedal-bikes-shoot-film

His page:

https://fallscreekoutfitters.com/

Jon Grant designs our patches, and he and Walter worked out details that I
hadn't even considered:

http://papagrant.weebly.com/

I first worked with Jon when he did the graphics for the Saluki, way back
in '05. He also did the Bleriot.

John at Rivelo in Portland, Ore.