I recall the Bridgestone catalogue (aside: I assert that those BBUSA
catalogues were among the best ever, across -- bidniss-speak term -- all
industries and periods) with Robert and an Asian or Hispanic or Mestizo
white/other -- she looked half Asian -- woman on the cover. (It's fine, I
can use these terms, I'm lily white/Filipino mestizo, and therefore not
subject to the usual scruples.) Who was she, and where did she go?

Patrick Moore, who wishes he'd kept his Bridgestone Bicycles USA catalogues.