The new ones are supposed to be less baggy. Sounds like they aren't letting
Grant design clothing anymore (or he's willingly passed that task on). The
new ones are also a polyester/lycra blend. I think that will be good from a
fit and comfort perspective, but potentially far less durable than the 100%
nylon that the original pants used.

Chris