3833 road miles plus some neighborhood noodling that doesn't get logged.
renovelo-ed the Rambouillet (bought new at RBW in 2006) as an upright townie
and the Road as a light racy short brevet bike. Both are smashing successes.
About 1,000 miles each on the Riv Road (frame came from this list in 2008 or 9)
and Waterford RS-12 (frame came from this list in 2018). About 900 on an '83
Maruishi made 650B conversion (bike came from this list in 2008, can you sense
a pattern here?) and 777 on the Ram. Over 56K miles since realizing in 2001 as
an out of shape and overweight adult that I needed to get off the couch. Best
by far has been the friendships forged all over the region where I live and
seeing the power of a bike to draw diverse people together over a shared love
and find out that no matter who they are, they have other shared interests to
talk about.

Next big thing is the Selma55 ride 2/22/20. I co-organized the ride 5 yrs ago
for Selma50, and am a helper this year. People from all over the US are coming,
and there are lots of come-ups to handle. 2019 was a good year for our RUSA
region and we look for growth in 2020, including a new 600K route that I think
will be very popular. Our 1st 100 & 200 rides are this Saturday so no time lost
in that area.

Riding 50 miles on wet roads and coming back all sand splattered on Saturday
finally got me started on installing some smooth and shiny Honjos that have
been in the box in the attic for God only knows how long.

Wishing all my fellow Riv-sters a happy and healthy 2020, and lots of bike time.