I just made a video on Instagram with my 2020 biking goal of 1000 miles. But
then I figured out how to add up all 2019’s miles on my Apple Watch and
realized I had 1,019.65 for this year. I guess I should shoot for 1300 instead.
My numbers are pretty modest, but I live so far out in suburbia and in the
mountains that 1000 miles is more than most people get. Next time we move I’m
pushing HARD for a bikeable community.