Patrick,

I am guessing less than 10,000 miles on the oldest parts. I do lots of
short rides, and a few long rides. The hubs feel smooth and solid, as does
the Phil bottom bracket. Headset with rollers on the bottom is smooth,, no
notchiness. The rides are very different, QuickBeam is... quick to turn,
and less forgiving on bumps. The LongLow has round forks, not ovalized, and
they flex more. It's a very forgiving ride, made all the more so with the
35mm Compass tires.

- Andrew