Semi-anonymous MCT,

I wish all posters here gave at least their name, and all sellers posted
lots of good info.

It looks like it has now sold. I think the seller was also limited by
trying to sell it at the worst time of the year, not cleaned, poorly
photographed, not measured accurately (and measurement not photographed),
along with a short, not very detailed description. I don't disagree that
the market is soft, but IMHO this bike went for less than it could have due
to the seller's lackluster efforts.

Julian Westerhout
Bloomington, Il