I’ll agree with Julian, and as a bargain hound that’s exactly the kind of
listing I look for. May well pay for it on this one (or another in the future),
but in my experience Rivs hold their value fairly well when presented and
described accurately (and, perhaps, with a bit of the RBW romance).

Look for parts from said Homer here soon, and perhaps a 64 Ram...

Reid