That’s awesome! Shame the school can’t provide a vegetarian cheese sandwich or
something on Hamburger Day.

How often do you bake bread? It looks from the recipe like the starter rhythm
could work without discarding any if you baked twice a day? Or no?

I’m not suggesting we SHOULD, just imagining how the people-and-yeast symbiosis
might have worked a few generations ago.

Philip who doesn’t need another hobby
Santa Rosa, CA