I want to throw in a vote for Soma Supple Vitesse SL tires. I have them
currently on my Frank Jones Sr in 700c x 38, but have also run 700c x 33 on
that bike. Both are the most comfy tires I've ever ridden on, and as light
and fast as I need. They come in two variants, SL (super light) and EX
(extra wear, with just a little thicker rubber on the tread. They also come
in 700c x 42. Current production is tubeless-suitable, but some vendors
still have the non-tubeless version in stock.