On 2/28/20 2:28 PM, George Schick wrote:
Interesting.  Never heard tell of such a thing.  Seems like you'd need to be meticulous about keeping both the surface of the dropout and that matching "plate" that has the cable connected to it very clean from dirt and grease, though.  Or else risk intermittent, flakey lighting.

Do you find much in the way of dirt and grease on the inside of your fork ends?    I've never seen any, even if the bike has dirt all over it.