Over the 50 some years I’ve been riding I’ve “crashed” numerous times. But
rather than relate tales of those I’d like to sing the praises of bump and
touch drills. I encountered these when riding with a racing focused club but
I’d hope other types of clubs or clinics do such things. Im no great bike
handler but I’m convinced having practiced riding through things that sometimes
induce folks to crash has enabled me to stay upright more often than I
otherwise would have.