Oh my gosh, Philip. You made it all the way home and nearly died in your
driveway.

Also, I’m shocked at how many of you have flown over your handlebars. And that
you seem to have escaped broken ribs and necks. I now think about your stories
on my rides and am imagining all the ways I might also go over the bars. I
morbidly wonder which bones would be the best ones to break and have the least
impact on my life. I wonder if collarbones are the obvious choice. I don’t want
to be on crutches, and so much can go wrong with hands, I really don’t want
anything facial, maybe a couple of ribs wouldn’t be the worst, no surgery, and
all...now this is what I think about. 😜