When I was fairly young (pre teen I’m pretty sure) I took a judo class at the
ymca. The first thing they focused on was “learning to fall”.  Of course I
can’t be sure but I suspect that that early training is part of the reason I’ve
been lucky enough to get through several “unplanned get offs” over the
intervening decades without a broken bone.

Try not to worry, find someone to do bump and touch drills with, and maybe take
a beginner judo class. Though many folks have been seriously hurt riding a
bike, many of us have not. Though I don’t think I’ve ever met anybody who’s
ridden a lot that never fell. Please don’t fret about it too much. Usually
there is no damage or just some “road rash.