On Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 9:58:51 AM UTC-7, ted wrote:

> I think it is more incumbent on the rest of us to evaluate  dp’s
> reliability as a source for such guidance than it is for him to self censor
> his views.

   You are right, and I humbly apologize to the group for asking Patrick
and anyone else to self-censor and surrender their 1st Amendment rights.

   I meant my comments to be taken in the spirit of, "I'm sorry, but you
are dead wrong: using friction paste to fit 25.4mm handlebars in a 26mm
stem could result in serious injury or worse."  I failed miserably, and
again, I humbly apologize to everyone on the forum, especially you Patrick.

Please ride or walk or whatever carefully. I am still riding alone, but
very carefully, having had two near accidents this week alone with what
appeared to be panicking or hysterical car drivers.

I pray everyone here and your families and loved ones and everyone else
stasy safe & healthy,

John Phillips