Another option I've considered is moving around my current cranks. My
Hillborne has largely become my work commuter, and with a 7.5mi round trip
commute, the silver triple it came with is surely overkill. Maybe I should
put that on the Roadini, move the Sugino wide low from my Appaloosa to the
Hillborne and order a new Silver wide/low for the Appaloosa (which I've
always kind of wanted for it anyway) when they are back in stock.