As a huge fan of both sourdough and stand up comedy I've been loving Tom
Papa’s recent Youtube videos of how to bake bread.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzOidAJzuiZ8GnVxie-C-sw/videos

They’re fun, accessible, and a really helpful, easy way to learn how to
make your own bread at home.

In addition to being a passionate and accomplished sourdough baker, he's a
great comedian, is the head writer on, and contributes the ‘Out in America’
segment of, NPR’s ‘Live From Here’, and his new Netflix special ‘You're
Doing Great!’ is excellent.

https://www.livefromhere.org/people/tom-papa

https://www.netflix.com/title/81103777

I highly recommend any and all of the above as so many of us are stuck at
home and looking for something to distract, educate, or entertain.