My recipe is 500ml warm water in which I dissolve a packet of dried yeast,
add a small amount of salt, and then 250g rye flour, 250g spelt or hard
wholemeal flour, 50g of rolled oats, 25g each of sesame seeds, sunflower
seeds, pumpkin seeds, poppy seeds, and caraway seeds, a tablespoon of
honey, and a couple of tablespoons of olive oil. It makes a very sticky
dough - your loaf tin needs to be well greased or you'll have problems
getting the loaf out.