I'm not sure...

One thing Leah has been exploring and I'm contemplating is new tires.  AHH
has good tires (RBW lister built up the bike).  With every Riv I've tested
otherwise, they have been on not so great (as I've been told) Kenda tires.
I don't know enough about bikes to know if the other components make a big
difference in the ride, but I do expect that tires would.

I think the tubes on the AHH are slimmer and on the Joe A are stouter. I'm
translating that to the steel is more forgiving/flexier for the AHH.
Again, I never did any back to back comparisons.

Leah would be a good person to respond since she had a pre-Chev Betty Foy
and both Clem Ls.

Roberta