We bought this bike used and restored it to good running shape, and then it
sat in our indoors spare room. A fun bike to ride, but it's not being used
so time to go!

Sold as is. Original Ultegra/600 7-speed drivetrain and hubs, plus Shimano
Ultegra/600 dual pivot brakes. We added a new chain, Shimano RL400 brake
levers, Nitto 44cm Noodle handlbar and Technomic 8 cm stem. It's in full
working condition.

See a full set of photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gersema/albums/72157713698302611

No dents. The paint is fair, with a number of small scratches, some that
were touched up by the previous owner. Decals are not all intact; note no
headtube decal. Ruffy Tuffy 28mm tires are not new.

Pedals not included.

Shipping is via Bikeflights at buyer's expense through College Park
Bicycles in College Park, Md.; expect approximately $40 boxing fee in
addition to cost to ship.

Thanks for looking! Riv list readers get first opportunity, next will be
CL.

Ed Felker
Washington, DC