I saw this on the iBob and thought you non-Bobbers (there's a few) would be
interested. Hey, remember when I got in that big fight over there because I
defended her not announcing the end of her cycling blog? That was great fun.
Here's a new one which may or may not continue to be about bikes, it starts
with knitting a jersey. Welcome back, Velouria! 🙂♥️

https://www.pancogcycle.com/blog/cycling-jersey-that-got-me-pregnant