Hi all,

I just did a film giveaway on my Instagram page (davidshootsfilm) - I was
getting rid of expired film and film I wasn't planning to use in the next
year. I'm focusing on a narrow range of films and HC-110 as developer for
the year. In fact, Philip on this list was one of the film recipients, as
was John from Rivelo!

Have a great day,

David