Awhile back because of Grant etc.  Thought about getting into film cameras.
Grabbed a deal on b/w film .  Wary of hobby creep and expense of developing i
shelved the idea.  But still have the film in my fridge, expired date last
year.  Someone's covid camera sale reminded me about that film.

Came up with an idea for my stash of film. Send film out to people on here and
maybe ibob.  Request in return, AT LEAST one photo from the pictures you take
using the film. What do you guys think of my idea? If i decide to do it I'll
start a new thread (s)