This bike is first complete bike I bought from Riv.  It's been ridden for
lots of enjoyable miles over the years (mostly as a fixed gear commuter)
but it's not in the rotation these days. This bike needs a rider!

I still really love this bike (!) but I need more gears for my current
needs, and it's time to clear garage space.  Looking for a good home for
this Queen of Caltrain (TM)

Photos here
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MdbAgyEvXThHQ-ox4t2VWcQ999alNyiq>.

   - Sturmey-Archer S3X 3-speed fixed hub on a Velocity Dyad 36H rim with
   Wheelsmith spokes
   - 32H Suzue sealed front hub with Araya rim (original)
   - Nitto Noodle bars 46cm, 10 cm NItto stem, Shimano brake levers.
   Elkhide bar wrap, sewn on.
   - Tektro cantilevers (the wide ones)
   - Sugino cranks, 46T with chainguard
   - 16T cog
   - Berthoud 50mm stainless steel fenders with leather flaps
   - Nitto steel front rack with Riv/Nitto Platrack and Wald basket

Stuff *not* included:

   - seat
   - Nitto rear bag support

*Extra stuff* for this bike included that's not in the photos:

   - Original rear QB wheel with Suzue flip-flop hub
   - White Industries DOS Eno freewheel, 16Tx18T
   - Brand new barcon shifter for S3X, still in bag
   - Tool for removing S3X hub innards (which are one-piece and easy to
   swap out

*Full disclosure items*:

   - The first QB I bought was an early green one.  That frame broke after
   a few years, and Riv graciously replaced it with this orange one.  No
   damage or cracks I know of on this one. Rides great!
   - Yes, there is a B&M dyno tailight on the rear fender, but no dyno hub
   wheel is included with sale.
   - Note the beusage on one of the downtube decals, that little piece of
   torn decal still flappin' in the breeze ;-)  This bike has good paint but
   is not without the nicks and scratches you'd expect on a bike that has
   gotten regular use.  It has a few bits of reflective tape on it too.
   - The S3X is working more reliably as a 2-speed (med-high) than a 3.  I
   never got around to installing the new shifter for it, which may remediate
   this.  I hand built the wheel per the Wheelsmith technique I learned years
   ago when I worked there. This wheel is plenty straight and tough, so it's
   worth just changing the innards on the S3X if that's what it ultimately
   needs for you to get all 3 gears.  Or you can run it as a single speed with
   the flip flop wheel (included)

Asking $1,150 OBO.

I'm in Napa, CA.  Bay Area potential buyers: I'm willing to drive 1/2 way
to where you are for delivery.  If it has to be shipped, buyer pays for
professional packing and shipping.

Thanks for playing!

-br