Hi Ryan,

68cm QB?  Wow, that's a big 'un!

Funny you mention the Copenhagen wheel, those sounds slick! I considered
buying last December while they had a special deal on it, but couldn't
commit the $$.

My tandem just broke recently and I've got a Hubbuhubbuh on the way (!)  If
I had a bigger garage there's no WAY I'd part with my QB....

Cheers,

-br