Nice!  I like un-diplomatic Joe.

I'll play too:

For the same reason that friction shifting in the rear is stupid, lace up
shoes are stupid.

Friction shifting in the rear = easy
Index shifting in the rear = more easy

Tying my shoes = easy
Slipping on my shoes = more easy

Ergo..therefore..henceforth... friction shifting in the rear and lace up
shoes are both stupid.

don't @ me

Bill "I do it the stupid way" Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA