Hi Doug,

He got a Pedego Interceptor - I call it the Interloper 😂. Got it for a steal on
Craigslist and it works great for him. It’s really beach cruiser-y though; I
don’t know if I’d choose that particular model, but it’s what was available.
There are so many e-bikes on the market and not a lot of them are quality (per
the mechanic I talked to) but Pedego seems pretty solid. They have their own
“dealerships” and there happens to be one in Henderson so that’s where we take
it for service. Pretty convenient! I wish I had a place I could trust to take
MY bike...

Sent from my iPad