I have all the necessary tools now, but I'd been knocking bearing cups out with
drift punches or long socket extension for 40 years before that & pressing them
in with a variety of bogged together tools; most commonly a huge C clamp and
blocks of wood! LOL That's what happens when your 9 and you have free reign
over the tools in your dad's garage.
I think if I had a rinko headset I'd be inclined to keep it unless you thought
it was a feature you'd likely never use; then I'd go with something lighter.