Thanks for everyone's thoughts on this. I still am not sure what I'll do.
Functionally, nothing wrong with the headset. To my eye the headsets that
come stock on other Riv frames just seem a little slicker, dare I say
'higher' end. I understand the philosophy of the Clem and the decision for
the sorta of (but not really) rinko headset.
David