More nice photos; you seem to have a knack; are you a photography buff? My
own attempts, iPhone, are generally poor, especially if not in bright
sunlight. Perhaps I need a more fancy iPhone -- trying to keep my 5S alive
as long as possible, for reasons of principle as well as because I hate big
phones and the 5 is the last of the small ones (have 6S waiting in drawer,
unused).

Las Vegas seems pretty well appointed and tidy for a desert town.

I rode today -- fun! fixed gear and wind to 32 mph; I do like it; and I
like hills too, but this route has just "hill-lets" -- but didn't bother to
take pictures of the Paseo and North Diversion Channel trails (Montano to
Rio Grande trail to Paseo trail to NDC trail out to Balloon Park and
return, 17 miles. Got home in time to go to store, take dog for a bike/run,
and do more work).