I forgot to say that I will really miss the Cheviot name and decals if they
rename the bike. If it gets a new name please no Wolbis. Or Slugstone. I dread
telling newcomers, “Let me tell you about my Wolbis.” It will sound terribly
inappropriate.

Looking at the bike and what a class act it is, it just has to be named
accordingly. It could be a Galadriel! Arwen! Something...

Sent from my iPad