Ann: I'm having the same reaction. I was chatting with someone last night about
it shortly after first seeing and thought it was nice. Then later I really
started pouring over the photo and "Wow, this is really NICE!" I particularly
like the big 700C wheels on this 55cm frame, it gives it a certain elegance I
can't quite explain.

Roberta: I'm not sure the bend in the mid-stays would be more compliant than
the old straight ones, but they look thinner/smaller to me which might be a
benefit. Although I wouldn't consider the current model too stiff.