I'm ready with my money, too!  This new Cheviot is a beauty with that
swoopy tube.  Though my favorite color is blue, I would be very happy with
the silver because I could dress her up with a bright blue bag and tape,
maybe some blue "bling" like pedals, hubs and bolts.  I'm going with light
weight fancy wheels, maybe tubeless since that's what all the cool
#RivSisters seem to be doing and I love a group effort.  I'm looking
forward to hearing an "order now" date!

More power to the M.O.M.s and RivSisters!