I love the look of this bike!  I do hope it comes in the luscious RBW blue,
but that silver is smashing also.  Looks like it has some elements of the
Anniversary mixte and some of the Cheviout.  Also, I hope they either keep
the name Cheviot or have another name that isn't ugly.  It's a beautiful
bike that deserves a beautiful name.

Weston, you mention "soften the rear ride a bit."  Do you have experience
with the Chev?  I've ridden them and have liked their rides, but never
enough to want to buy one.  In the back of my mind I've always wondered if
better tires might have made a difference.

Roberta (Joe Appaloosa, and AHH, possibly New-Chev)