Well let's see, Leah has been riding her bike all this time just fine
without intervention from any "educating" her how she "ought to" ride her
bike, and that her experience "could be better" somehow "if" she'd only
listen to the so-called "wisdom". Hah hah .... all that totally ignores the
fact that inherently Leah knows what she's doing and all is well, and
that's that.

This, as I was about to go on about how I ride Big Bens at very low
pressure and that she could also ..... then realizing how silly that is to
imply Leah should change a thing, as if I have a clue what her experience
is like ! Not !