“ It's perfect. Comfortable, beautiful, with a nice springy ride..basically
it's a Rivendell. But a Rivendell built to my size and riding style, with my
CRAZY-good-looking choice of Joe Bell paint. I'm so glad I finally did this, I
love it!”

Joe,

I had a custom touring bike built for me in 1978 and it is still the bike I
ride the most.  42 years plus what you expressed  is what makes it so so worth
it.  Congratulations.  That is YOUR bike and nobody else has one.

Bill S