Joe,

I like the triple heart ❤️ ❤️ ❤️alignment on the seat tube.  Nicely imitated
and passed along to others as well.

I have seen many of your bikes with similar stem exposure and think it is fine
and obviously serves your needs.  However since so many observers think you
should switch to Boscos to reduce the visual effect for observers not riding
the bike, send me the Loscos and I will ship you the lugged custom stem for
Frank.

JK but not really.

Sincerely,
Ryan Hankinson