Lately, I've been working on some BMX bikes; BMX bikes are so different from a
"normal" bike. I personally think a hammer is not the appropriate tool for
working on a bike, but it's absolutely essential when working on a BMX  bike!
LOL
And sometimes they require a lot of hammer; which feels unnatural,  but also
oddly satisfying!