I'm about 6' 1"-ish, with a 92-96cm PBH(the range is based on my
self-measurements and my wife's measurements) and I ordered a 64. Based on
their size chart, I could have gone either 59 or 64. I was at the upper end
of of 59 and the lower end of 64, so I called and talked to Grant. Before I
could finish telling him my specifics he said get the 64!
Based on that, I think GaryBear could ride the 64.