BBDD, I got in on the presale for my former spouse. I posted a WTB for a 45
that never made it to the list, then finally decided to buy the 45 Clem-H that
was in the garage sale section as a best alternative. I called and talked to
Grant, who told me that it sold that morning. Sigh... But he told me that the
presale email had just gone out (I hadn’t yet seen it) and I could get a new
Clem L within a few weeks for my son’s mom. So I ordered her a 45 in sparkly
green . She is very excited to be able to cruise around with our son this
summer!
Kurt Henry
Lancaster PA USA