Cautionary note: That is not a Clem L, that is one of the original orange
Clementines, a somewhat different beast. I had an orange Clementine with
Albatross, worked fine. But also, Albatross is not Albastache. So the newer
geo Clem L/Albastache combo, as Joe points out, will be a bit of a reach.

Still, with a short reach stem, I would think totally doable. Whether it
would change the handling feel in a negative way, you might have to
experiment. Certainly would be rideable. I was tempted to try drops on my
Clem L just for fun, might give it a try on my upcoming Susie (initial plan
is going with the Choco-,moose I got from Joe. And really, I have plenty of
drop bar bikes around.)