I’m in the same boat.  Waiting on my Clem L which I ordered presale, but not
directly through RBW, but rather through The Psychic Derailleur in INDIANA.
I’ll be mounting a Nitto Campee 34F front rack onto my 52 Clem, with a Wald 157
basket without any of the hardware (making it quite a bit lighter than the 157
with all the hardware.)  I personally prefer front-loading my bikes, and I’ll
be able to throw either my Sackville Large ShopSack or my Tunitas 139 basket
bag in there (Tunitas bags, which I love, tend to fit better in baskets larger
than the size which the bags are named after.  139 fits PERFECTLY in my Wald
157.)    B67 sounds great, but definitely think black saddles look great with
that Bronzey Green.  Thinking about going with a black Cambium C17, myself.
Highly recommend the MKS Allways or Lambda pedals.  Allways pedals grip better
in the rain, but can be sharp on the calves!  Bosco bars are kinda perfect for
the Clem, but you might take a look at the Nitto Billie bars or the Bosco
Bullmoose (only problem with the Bullmoose is lack of adjustability, but damn
it looks perdy!!) Just some thoughts.  Looking forward to Clem pics....