Well that was when I decided I wanted clear riding glasses for night. I ordered
Tifosi from Amazon but was really disappointed.

Dear Leah,

On the opposite side of the economic spectrum, may I suggest Jackson Safety
Nemesis safety glasses? As long as you have a relatively upright position on
the bike, they work very well. I personally prefer their fit to my Oakleys.

Polycarbonate, reasonable optical quality, fewer than five bucks online, eight
to ten from your local welding supply shop.

https://www.amazon.com/JACKSON-25679-Nemesis-Safety-Universal/dp/B009SB8RWA/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=jackson+safety+nemesis+clear&qid=1590975540&sr=8-5

They are nearly-ubiquitous in the trades, and there are many lens options.

Buy three for the off chance you need them for an after-dark ride and store in
your luggage?

Best Regards,

Will
William M deRosset