I've spent more than I care to admit on bicycles and bicycle upgrades over
the years. But, that's part of the fun of it as a hobby and I would not
begrudge anyone spending on their bikes. We aren't all bike mechanics or
know how to install parts, etc. And, that's okay. LBShops can certainly use
the business. I've dabbled in installing parts and adjusting brakes and can
do a decent job. I'm even considering building up an Atlantis soon but have
my LBS as a backup and I suspect I'll need their help.
Doug Hansford