Leah,
I don’t buy it.  The Lone Wolf bearded cyclist would just keep sipping his
beverage of choice and happily share his floatie with a bug.  Say what you
wish; view yourself anyway you want, but you will forever be simply a
#rivsister and #bicyclingbelle and we would not want it any other way.

Thanks for your many contribution to all things bike and Riv.

Sincerely,

Ryan “the bike collector” Hankinson
West Michigan