Justin—

Up Calaveras to Felter, up Felter to Sierra, Up Sierra to Sierra Gunnwood
Canyon Rd, then Alum Rock Falls Rd, and finally Mt. Hamilton Rd down into
the valley.  I took Piedmont Rd back to Milpitas.

I only did this once, 30 years ago - it is a long day with a lot of
verticality - but you get to see some really pretty sights on both sides of
the hills.
I also admit that I called for a ride back up from Milpitas - my Mom lived
on Felter Rd and my legs were shot.
Enjoy!