Back when I had my Roadeo I ran them with Compass Stampede Pass tires,
standard casing, tubed. I don't remember getting flats with those, at least
not abnormally so. I thought the ride was great with them.

Since then, I've ridden Antelope Hill tires, standard casing, tubeless
using them on a mountain bike of mine. I love that combination when riding
gravel and even on pavement. Such a great cushy tire. I have not had a flat
on these.

I'm also riding Steilacoom, standard casing tires on a cyclocross bike and
they have been dang good. I'm running those tubed though as the wheels I'm
running them on are not tubeless compatible. No flats yet on them.

The only issue I've had out of any of these tires is finding the Antelope
Hill tires breaking traction when going uphill on loose gravel roads, and
that probably has more to do with me being a less than graceful rider.